Andrew Bray is an Assistant Professor of Statistics at Reed College.
- OpenIntro: developing free and open source educational resources for statistics.
- Five College Datafest: an undergraduate team-based data analysis competition.
- Bray A., Wong K., Barr C., & Schoenberg F.P. (2014). Using the Voronoi tessellation to calculate residuals for spatial point process models. Annals of Applied Statistics.
- Baumer B., Cetinkaya-Rundel M., Bray A., Loi L., & Horton N. (2014). Markdown: Integrating a reproducible analysis tool into introductory statistics. Technology Innovations in Statistics Education, 8(1).
- Bray A., Schoenberg F.P. (2013). Assessing point process models for earthquake forecasting. Statistical Science, 28(4), 510-520.